Your identity at VCU
Your digital identity (e.g. your eID, VCUCard, V-Number, Date of Birth) is your way to digitally say "I am who I say I am" in order to access the VCU environment and beyond.
The "I am" project involves implementing a new identity and access management system at VCU which will improve the way that identity information flows between the systems that identify you and grant you access.
What This Means On GoLive Date
--- for Students, Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates
CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT
1) For an existing account, you will be notified 14 days in advance when you eID password is about to expire via CAS
2) A link will be provided via CAS to claim your account in new Identity Access Management System Portal
3) You will require your eID, Birth Date and Banner ID (V Number) OR VCU Card Number in order to Claim your account
5) Create and Confirm your new password
6) My profile page opens where you will update personal email address(required) and/or Personal Mobile Phone to reset your password